Postability is interested in connecting with highly qualified candidates who are looking to join our team.
Who are we currently looking for?
We are seeking another Post Processor Developer to join our growing team in a pivotal role developing the important link between CAM system and CNC machine tools. We are client-obsessed, with a focus on driving forward advanced manufacturing capabilities for our end users.
In our flexible work environment, you will take the initiative to understand machine tool kinematics for CNC mills, routers, and advanced turning centres. This knowledge is then paired with CNC control syntax, and implemented as software and delivered to our clients.
Your software development skills, combined with keen problem solving, will enable you to offer premier products and solutions to our manufacturing clients. You can work independently on projects, while benefiting from technical mentorship as required. Our roles are client-facing, and as a result you are confident in your communication skills.
What skills do you need?
- Post-secondary degree in mechatronics, mechanical, systems design engineering
- Aptitude and desire to develop software – you want to develop code and enjoy solving technically challenging problems
- Independence, drive, initiative – a passion for entrepreneurial environments
- Our roles are all client-facing, so communications skills are necessary
- Experience with manufacturing CAD/CAM an asset
- Experience in CNC manufacturing an asset
- Competitive salary
- Employment benefits including Health Care Spending Account
- Positive work environment, flexible work plans available, including the possibility of a remote office set-up
- Technical mentorship from a global post processor expert
Come join our Postability Team become part of a exciting and niche software development firm.
Apply by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
We thank you for your interest. Only candidates of interest will be contacted. No calls or agencies please.